Here's My favourite Vintage dresses for the summer from (www.rokit.co.uk) from £30 - £40



 Hey my viewers, hope your enjoying the sun we've been having because I am :)
Here's a few of my favourite dresses to wear for the summer.
The sailor dress has come back in season, the statement attached collar reminds me of the victorian times. I absolutely love this dress...."I want one".I think this dress is very versitale it can wear for any occassion. For the summer days just add black brogues or gladiator sandals and for the evening add tights with lace up heel boots, if you get abit cold top it up with a mac for spring/summer and a sheep skin coat for winter.
Next we have the Navy spotty dress, I love this dress :) this would look great with lace up brogue boots or Dr martens, add a denim jacket for the day look and for the evening wear strap sandal heels with a leather jacket to give it a edgy look.
Print and floral dresses are so in this season they can wear for any occassion evening or day. With these dresses you don't have to go over the top with the accessories just keep it plain and simple. Just add a nice cross over bag, or backpack and add brogues, sandals or ankle heel boots for the evening.
Hope you liked this post and gets you inspired :)

Comments

Popular Posts