Liebster Award :)

Liebster award.



Hello everybody! I’m so happy to say that I’ve been nominated by the Bethany Paige from Paige of Fashion for the Liebster award. I am very greatful on recieving the Liebster award it means so much as my passion for fashion means so much to me and I have put alot into creating my blog and making my viewers happy and inspired.
Thankyou so much Bethany :)


Here are the rules for this tag:
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely no tag backs.
6) Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

I’ll dive straight in and get started.

Eleven things about me…
1. I was born two months premature and had to have a operation.
2. I am afraid to get my second ears pierced (I know i'm a chicken.)
3. I want to start my own personal styling business.
4. I have a crush on Tom Cruise.
5. At the moment I am learning to drive, but I hope to pass my test soon.
6. I would love to travel around the world for a month, especially LA, Newyork and Miami.
7. I want to get another tattoo.
8. Me, my sister  and my mum are best friends ( I love them so much).
9. I am 6ft tall:).
10. I got drunk once and dont know if I would do it again...I hated the hang over stage the next morning :(.
11. I love action films. 

My nomintations…
Firstly, My favourite blogger Shareen from Vintage Mavens  from america full of vintage dresses and accessories check out her blog, I’d also like to nominate Lilly from LLYMLRS who represents the highstreet love her outfits, and the blog Paige of fashion I absolutely love her blog got some amazing posts.

Eleven question answers...
1. What’s your favourite food? hhhhmmmm my favourite food, I got to say home cooked and chinese....oooo can't forget sushi :)
2. How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have one sister shes 3 years older than me.
3. If you were stuck on a dessert island, what would the one item you could take with you be? My family photos.
4. Who’s your fashion idol? hhhhmmm thats an easy question to answer has to be Alexa Chung :).
5. Flat or heeled shoes, which do you prefer to wear? I prefer flat shoes but I like wearing heels on a night out....but not too high as i'm tall already.
6. What are your makeup essentials? Liquid Eyeliner is my statement piece to my eyes, mac foundation and mascara.
7. What’s one thing in the world that really annoys you? That I can't get enough of shopping :) but hey thats my life
8. Designer or high-street labels? Highstreet labels...I love Topshop, Rokit, Beyond Retro, h&m and Urban outfitters.
9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Errrmmmm...... well I wouldn't want to change anything about myself...I like who I am.
10. What’s your favourite smell? I love sweet perfumes.
11. Who would you invite to a dinner party (anybody past or present) ? I would love to invite Alexa Chung and get to know her and how she became the style icon in britain.
 
My Eleven Questions.......
 
  1. 1. What are your favourite song lyrics?
  2. 2. If you could live somewhere for a year where would you live and why?
  3. 3. Whats your favourite fashion trend?
  4. 4. What would you wear on a night out?
  5. 5. Whats your favourite weather season?
  6. 6. What was the last gig you went to?
  7. 7. Whats your favourite tv show and why?
  8. 8. Are you a spender or Saver?
  9. 9. Was there anything that has made you cry this year?
  10. 10. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
  11. 11. What is your dream job?
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts