My Outfit for a day at my Internship :)

Blazer - Forever 21
Stripe shirt - Urbanoutfitters
Leather brown shorts - Primark
Rocking horse necklace - Primark
 
This is my 7th week at my Internship and I thought I'd share with you my favourite outfit :)
Surrounded by Fashion, Designers, PR companies, Photo shoots, the latest trends and people is my dream career.
I have always loved fashion....I love buying clothes I guess I can say "I'M A SHOPAHOLIC", I love shopping on Oxford street, but I do love my bargains.
I love vintage stores because they allow you to find your personal style and you wil never see anyone in the same clothes as you....."I hate that".
My favourite stores are TOPSHOP, H&M, Primark, Beyond Retro, Rokit and also charity shops.
Hope you enjoyed this post :)


Comments

Popular Posts