My Outfit for today :)

 
Shirt - MINK PINK Urbanoutfitters
Skirt- Urbanoufitters
Ankle boots - Urbanoutfitters
Hat - Topshop
 
 

With Fashion I always dream about what I'm going to wear for that day lol I know weird right!!! but as you can tell FASHION IS MY LIFE :)
 
 I always think no matter where you go, be stylish, confident and show your personality.
 
It's not only words that can express how you feel, Clothes can do it too :)
I love a bargain when I go shopping both these items was only £10 each...I was so excited :) especially that the shirt was a designer brand of where I work....It was so cheap they was gone in like 2 days.
So girls dont try too hard, just go with what you think is right, you can surprise yourself :)
 
So tell me what was your best bargain????
 
x
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts