My favourite Collection this year - ASOS - Marketplace - The White Pepper

 
The WHITE PEPPER

 
 
Spice me up! Unique items from vintage & indie designers.
 
We love everything about street fashion and style!!
There collection is mix of unique vintage pieces and indie designer originals including handmade detailed items. All items are hand picked, styled and photographed by our very own whitepepper stylist. Be inspired for your daily look. Not fancy but stylish, comfortable and unique!!

My favourite items from the website
 
Vintage is a big come back throughout the last years.....It was produced before the 1920s is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920s to 20 years before the present day is considered vintage. Vintage style usually refers to clothing that imitates the style of a previous era.
Most vintage clothing has been previously worn, but a small percentage of pieces have not. Vintage clothing may be either commercially produced or handmade by individuals.
Popular places to buy vintage clothing include charity-run second hand clothing shops, consignment shops, garage sales, car boot sales, flea markets, antique markets, estate sales, auctions, vintage clothing shops and vintage fashion, textile or collectables fairs.
 
My favourite places to shop for vintage clothes is Rokit, Beyond retro, Ebay, Shoreditch, Charity shops and Urban outfitters, but when it comes to me styling my own outfits I like to mix vintage with highstreet pieces is always my favourite :)

xx
 
Hope you enjoyed this post and check out the website
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts