Yesterday's Style....... SUMMER SALE :-)


Blazer - LOVE Label
Jumper - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Jeans and collar - Primark
Glasses - H&M
Shoes - Primark

Work day Tuesday......
The summer sale is still ongoing and what a lovely day.
Whenever there is a sale no matter what time, or place your going or will be.... always be ready for the day ahead :-)
Rushing around, looking for sizes, lots and lots of bags "oh what a busy day".
But remember to always look stylish :-) that's the key.
For me when I hit the summer sale in any shop I always go early in the morning, not very late at night.
You have to get there very early in order to find the best items at the best price :-)
Today my outfit is masculine but also feminine adding a geeky twist with the glasses from H&M, don't forget to always keep the sparkle in your outfit with this collar from Primark it changes an outfit instantly whatever you wear for any occasion. I never know what jacket to wear with London weather like this it always changes so I just added this blazer from LOVE Label its casual, smart and can take off easy.

Hope you liked this post... :-) enjoy the rest of your week and the weekend ahead 

x






Comments

Popular Posts