It's time for the animal print - My favorite trend

It's time for the animal print - My favorite trend

It's time for the animal print - My favorite trend by stylestylist21 featuring topshop

Top - Topshop
Shorts - H&M
Blazer - Mango
Boots - ASOS
Ring - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop

Animal prints is my favorite trend, seeing loads on the catwalk and street style.
'Animal prints have featured everywhere this season, from accessories and knits, to blouses and coats'
 'Never try to wear this trend from top to toe. Always introduce a splash of print such as print blouse with a black trouser and cropped leather jacket, or a nude snakeskin shoe with jeans, or a tiger-print dress with black tights and gold accessories.'

Here are some of my favorite images 



















Hope you liked this post

x

Comments

Popular Posts