Outfit for Saturday 20th of July - Vintage Dungarees - Day out with my sis


Dungarees - Urban Outfitters
Top - Primark
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Primark
Glasses - Primark





In this post I'd thought I'd try something different then what I would normally put, just add a few pics of my day out with my sis. Summer is here yey :-) and there is no better way to start the summer then with a PIMM'S...... Yum!!!!
My sis came up to where I'm living now near Kingston, so I took the opportunity to show her around show her the sights and Kingston life. 
On a girls day out you can't go home without going shopping, having a meal and having a drink that's the perfect day out.               

Hope you enjoyed this post 

x



Comments

  1. Everything looks so lovely, the ice cream especially ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts