Outfit for yesterday - I'm seeing spots


Dress - Primark
Backpack - Urban Outfitters
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Primark

Whoop Whoop !!!!!! Summer is here, I'm so excited :-)
When it comes to choosing a outfit for the day especially for the summer, I have my outfit in mind 
already, I sometimes even dream of what I'm going to wear......"Damn I LOVE Fashion".
Dressing for summer is my best season, I hate the cold, you don't get to show your outfit always have to cover up with a jacket or cardigan, but with summer everything is all on show for people to look at.

Hope you liked this post 

x

GET THE LOOK


Topshop

Topshop


Topshop

Topshop



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Charmeuse :-) Thankyou so much for your comment!!!
      I will defo check out your blog

      Delete
  2. thank you very much for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charmeusee, I would love to follow eachother :-)
      Thankyou so much x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts