Summer Spirits....... What I wore yesterday :)


Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Coat - EBAY
Backpack - Urbanoutfitters

Summer has started to hit London..... FINALLY!!!!!

I love the summer, love hot weather can't get enough wish it was like this everyday :-) 
But you just never know with london weather... when it hits summer London is full of fashion, colours, prints, trends and lots of people watching eachother....whether its checking out what the person is wearing, commenting on what the person is wearing, or asking "Excuse me, where did you get your dress?".
Summer is the time to hangout with your friends, ditch the coats, show some legs, abit of skin, book a holiday, go to festivals, hangout in the park or drink late at night in a pub many more...

For me Summer season is the best fashion 

Get the look 




Hope you liked this post 



Comments

  1. I love love love this look!! Incase you haven't guessed I think you look amazing!! Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaawwww Thankyou so much!!!!! :) you have made my day x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Anna! Thankyou so much :) means so much to me x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts