Must have brought accessory this season Fall 2013 - THE BEANIE



Jacket - Topshop
Top - Monki
Jeans - Miss Selfridges
Boots - Office
Bag - Topshop
Hat - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop


Everything Topshop
T-shirt - Burton
Boots - Office

For Fall 2013 the Beanie is becoming a real fashion piece that sets off your outfit, whatever colour you choose...It will definitely be a statement piece. 
Beanies can be worn in so many ways, with a variety of outfits whatever the weather and whatever the occasion. I have put together an outfit for men and women to give inspiration when your out there shopping for your favourite beanie....
Let me know what you think???!!!!!
I'm not a big fan of the beanie, but I think it does look really nice.
I have also put together some of my favourite images of how you can wear the beanie aswell :-)


WOMENS













MEN









GRAB YOUR BEANIE NOW!!!!!!!!

Hoped you liked this post

x

Comments

Popular Posts