Comfy but Casual

I was requested on my facebook page by my mums friend to create her an outfit that's comfy but casual......


Zodie Myles my Facebook page add me as friend if you would like to request for an outfit!!!
Post - More outfits coming to Facebook tonight  
What would you like to see??



Jacket, Top and Trousers - H&M
Bag - Newlook
Shoes - Newlook
Necklace - Topshop

HERE IS PICTURES OF SOME OF MY FAVORITE CASUAL OUTFITS!!!!!



Olivia Palermo








Fearne Cotton 









Hope you enjoyed this post 

x




Comments

  1. Hey great post!
    I tagged you this tag, you can have a look at the questions here. x x
    http://pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com/2013/11/tag-cofessions-of-beauty-blogger_9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!!! Thank you so much :-) ill post it on my blog and answer the questions x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts