Outfit created for my twitter follower - @TinaLangner

CHIC EDGE


Conversation:
Me: hey!!! Thank you 😊 amazing that means a lot.. I can create an outfit for you?!
Follower:  cool, that sounds great, wud love it if u create a outfit!
Me: 😀😊 I would love to.... What would you like? Your blog is great!!! Love your outfit x
Follower:  cool sounds great! hmm what ever you feel like, something chic but edgy hehehe! looking forward to it! xx
Me: Hey!!! How are you?!
OK cool.... your outfit will be done on Sunday I hope you like it :-)
Follower - Thanks so much! I love it! The blazer is sooo me! loads of love! xxx
Such a lovely outfit that was created for me! I love it, great job!

Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Forever21

Inspiration Street Style









DKNY- Resort 2014

DKNY - Resort 2014



Comments

Popular Posts