Outfit created for my twitter follower @tsncblog






Jumper - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Boots - Office 
Ring - Miss Selfridges 
Hat - Miss Selfridges 

Conversation 

Me - hey thank you for following me :-) check out my blog if you would like an outfit done tweet me :-)
Follower - I would love that thank you! xxx
Me - hey!!! Wicked πŸ˜ƒ what would you like?!
Follower - Something awesome and crazy please! :D xxx
Me - ok 😊what piece of clothing do you like to wear the most?!
Follower - I do like a nice fitted jacket :) xxx
Me - ok 😊 will create it today x
Follower - Ooh lovely thank you! xxx
Me - Outfit created for my twitter follower
Follower -  OMG that outfit is so me! I have similar boots and already have a holo clutch, I just need the jumper!!! TY!!xxx

Inspirational Street style outfits















Hope you enjoyed this post

x


Comments

Popular Posts