Outfits created for my twitter follower @BeautyInBeta

Outfit 1
Daywear - Denim Dress


Jacket - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Top - Miss Selfridges
Boots - Newlook
Bag - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop

Outfit 2
Evening wear - White Blazer


Jacket - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Bag - ASOS

Conversation:

Me - would you like me to create an outfit for you?!
Follower - ooo yeah that would be amazing!! Xox
Me - 😃 what would u like?!!
Follower - ohh erm surprise me! I love quirky fashion and collars if that helps?? :) xox
Follower - I LOVE IT! Completely my style! You rock! Now, just to find some money to buy it all..😳 xox
Me - evening outfit tomorrow!!!
Follower - doubley excited! Showed it to my husband.. Hoping he'll get the hint ;) Xmas wink wink xox

Inspirational Street style outfits 

The Denim Dress





Millie from Made in Chelsea

The White Blazer 












Hope you enjoyed this post 

x


Comments

Popular Posts