My favourite Outfits of the Week :-)

 Blazer - Clothes show live
Jumper - ZARA
Shirt - Eastend thrift store
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Monsoon     

Jumper - Primark
Lace Skirt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Same blazer and Boots - Newlook
Beanie - Primark

Same Blazer 
Top - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Lace-up Boots - Office 
Necklace - Monsoon

Same Blazer 
Jumper - Primark
Shirt - Eastend thrift store
Jeans - Primark
Boots - Newlook

Coat - ZARA
Same blazer
Dress - Topshop
Lace up Boots - OFFICE
Hat - Urban Outfitters 

Same coat and Blazer
Tartan Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Boots - OFFICE
Scarf - Primark
Hat - Urban Outfitters 

Every day I will be taking Outfit of the day pictures and will be posting them on my blog :-) 
"Show your personal style to the world, be inspiring."
These have been my favourite outfits of the week, so this week I have been a busy busy girl, working, Styling assisting on a photoshoot, was a model myself, meeting new people and doing the things I love the most Blogging outfits to my viewers on the latest trends, taking pics on instragram of my outfits and inspirations, making mood-boards on pinterest of my favourite things I love the most and posting my outfits on LOOKBOOK :-) 

My Pinterest  take a look!!!!


Comments

  1. Yuo're outfit it's super cool :)
    Very nice blog!
    Keep doing this awesome work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/first-cap.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts