My time at London Fashion Weekend!!!!






On the 22nd of February I woke up at 7am to get ready for a day out at London Fashion Weekend!!! My outfit was very easy to choose as I dreamt about it the night before lol I'm such a FASHIONISTA. I was so excited with the tickets I brought off Living Social such a good website for cheap deals..... So I headed off to Waterloo station with my boyfriend because he was going work aswell. I set off on my journey with a full belly of toast with nutella my favourite :-), Tea and porridge from McD's and some snacks in my bag for later. I departed from my boyfriend, so I continued my journey to Waterloo station taking selfie's along the way and listening to "Up in the Air"  by Thirty Seconds to Mars I was so excited!!!!!.
I reached my final destination Waterloo station and headed for the bus stop which goes to Somerset House which was only 2 stops away lol I know i'm lazy..... I was finally standing outside with butterflies in my stomach looking for the place where I can get my goodie bag because I got the Bronze ticket. I decided to ask someone for help, I headed towards a man that looked like he could help me I approached him and said "Hi, I'm looking for where I can collect my goodie bag for London Fashion Weekend?" he said "You have to go to the main entrance which is around the front of the building". So I packed up my ticket and headed for the main entrance as I was approaching I saw a big sign "LONDON FASHION WEEKEND NOW OPEN" I was so excited... off course had to take a picture :-)

As I entered the sun started to come out which I was so happy about after the terrible weather we had over the past week and I was ready to begin my journey. "People who has tickets please queue here to collect your goodie bag" I knew I had to join that queue right away before it gets too long. Waiting in the queue I took pictures of the scenery. I'm in the fashion world!!!! At the collection point I received my goodie bag and headed to the main queue where I would enter London Fashion Weekend. I love People watching, seeing what they are wearing, how they make fashion and getting inspiration. I was finally inside!!!! So where do I begin so many corridors, so many designers I'm going around in circles but i'm loving it :-) I walked around got jeans fitted by Levi's, brought ELLE Magazine for £1, saw some amazing pieces that I wish I could afford :-) one day I will..... I was in heaven, I didn't stay too long, saw everything I wanted to see and got some inspiration for my next blog post.

After the show I went into my favourite shop TOPSHOP and took some pics of my favourite pieces then headed into H&M my next favourite store, where I tried on this amazing dress and printed suit.. I really wanted it but the skirt was too short :-( and I'm a tall girl. After having a wonder around in some shops I met my sister for lunch. We headed to The Bills restaurant we've been hearing so many good reviews and thought we'd give it a try.... OH MY GOD!! it was amazing but very filling, I love the atmosphere and the interior was very homely, with a reasonable price range. We then headed to obviously do a little shopping!!! you can't go to Oxford street and not shop lol... I brought a white shirt, stripe top and a statement necklace I loved my new purchase. After a long day I decided it was time to head home it was such an amazing experience I didn't want it to end  :-(

    So hope you enjoyed this post will be updating you with more outfits coming soon 
and my outfits for the week!!!!!

x

Comments

Popular Posts