A night out abroad - Colour trend - Mint

A night out abroad


A night out abroad by stylestylist21 featuring a green jumpsuit

Whole outfit from TOPSHOP

Hey everyone.... I know I haven't been on my blog for a very long time but i've been so busy with my new job and also visiting Poland which is where I am right now for the next 7 days... I'm having such a amazing time visiting my boyfriends mum and brother. I was inspired from my new clothes I brought for my holiday, I have always had an interest with pastel colours which I coordinated into my wardrobe for this summer. I have recently brought a mint skirt/shorts from Primark with a pleat on the front which was a bargain at just £3, I love it!!!! very girlie, chic and can wear with anything.



INSPIRATIONAL STREET STYLE 
























Hope you enjoyed this post

x

Comments

  1. Loving the colors in your collage, esp. that printed blazer! Cute. ;D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!!!
      Please follow and i'll follow you :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts