DARCCY


Hey everyone!!!! I am so over the moon right now :-) smiling from ear to ear.
I have now entered the Bloggers world and become approved from etailPR, which is a bloggers network website that allows bloggers to take their blogs to the next level and I think I've finally reached the top :-)
 I would definitely recommend it to my viewers thanks to my good friend teatoastfashion check out her blog its amazing!!!
I cant wait to start receiving my samples and getting on with my fashion life, being the best that I can be :-)
So on my journeys to finding my very first sample I stumbled across an amazing brand called Darccy, you need to check them out. They have some stunning dresses inspired by all things vintage I have selected my favourite items to show you I hope you like them as much as I do!!! 

So i'm going to tell you a little bit about the brand they also do accessories, handbags and shoes.
Where did the Darccy magic start??? With an  Architecture design background, Diane couldn't stop her passion for fashion. She partnered with her friend who was studying Fashion Design at Parsons and opened their first boutique in Nolita, New York. Diane then made the bold decision to move to London and start her own label from her living room. The romantic and unique style of the collections instantly gained attention and orders from retailers all over the world. Following the success of the Wholesale label, Darccy Boutique was born in the world renowned Portobello Road, Notting Hill and became one of the most popular indie fashion destinations for the local Londoners and international visitors, where fresh floral patterns and flirty designs flourish, fun frocks and fabulously flattering dresses spring into style.




Darccy provides an engaging online shopping experience for everyone in search of cute clothing with remarkable flair. New darling designs are added soon, so check back often for there perfect pieces of statement jewellery, the dresses you've been dreaming of, coveted vintage pieces, and an ever-expanding array of unique clothing. We're your sweetest source for women's clothing and uncommonly cute fashion!!




Don't forget to check out their website 


Hope you enjoyed this post 

xx



Comments

Popular Posts