My time at the Boden Summer Party!!!!!



















Shorts - Levi's - Urban Outfitters
Vest - Primark
Cardigan - Primark
Sandals - Newlook
Sunglasses - Poland












I recently went to the Boden summer party last week, invited by my new managers I had such a blast!!!
 It was hosted by Johnnie Boden himself it was held at Stowe School it was so beautiful, very grand and very posh. 
We started our day with a coach ride, an introduction by Johnnie, relaxing enjoying the sunshine, eating loads of healthy food, drinking and driving the bumper cars through all the aches and pains, but it was so much fun, along with having ice cream any time we wanted (I was in heaven :-)
Us girls are so adventurous we found ourselves in the forest walking along taking selfies and group photos,  taking advantage of summer while its here... You know London it always changes its mind  :-( 
It was dinner time just before we had to catch the coach ride back to The Boden house, OH MY GOD!!!! the food was amazing, there was Asian, Indian and burgers along with fresh strawberries with raspberries for dessert with cream to sprinkle on top it was delicious, I didn't want to leave :-(

Well that's all for this evening

Hope you enjoyed my post 

x

P:S Check out my girls blog she is an amazing blogger :-) 

Comments

Popular Posts