Outfit from last Friday - Mum's Personal Shopper....


Blazer - Primark
Top - Primark
Skirt -  Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Primark


OUTFIT I CREATED

Everything from Miss Selfridges

Blazer - Miss Selfridges
Dress - Miss Selridges
Shoes - Miss Selfridges
Necklace - Miss Selfridges
Earrings - Forever new

Blazer - Newlook
Trousers - Topshop
Top - Newlook
Bag - Riverisland
Necklace - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Shoes - Primark 








It was a early start that morning, as a girl I always need to wake up a little bit earlier than normal to do my hair, of course I wanted curly hair that day!!!! I've always loved and wanted natural curly, I just find it hard to manage. For me curly hair is just so nice... Ok so a hot tea in my stomach and I'm ready to hit Lakeside. My mum wanted to find 2 outfits for two weddings she is going to and she asked me to help her.
We stopped off at Mc d's to get some breakfast, it is always the best thing to eat when your going on a big shopping day!!! You definitely need your belly full for when hitting Primark we are in there for hours and hours. Primark is my favourite high street store, I'm also starting to like New look I usually just go there for my shoes but I'm loving there clothes and of course Zara.
So back to shopping, looking for outfits for my mum is going to be fun but also challenging, my mum loves black, white and grey, so she is abit scared when it comes to colours but she was really happy with what I chose for her, I want to get her anyway from white, black and grey, every girl needs some colour in there wardrobe. The day was a success she only brought 1 outfit lol she was meant to leave with 2 but she wasn't sure about the other one, when going to weddings you just don't want to be in the same dress as someone else, that's every girls nightmare. 

I have added some images of Wedding outfits, hairstyles and make-up to give you ladies some inspiration


















Hope you liked this post 


P:S Enjoy hunting for your perfect outfit 


Comments

Popular Posts