TURTLE NECK


WOMENSWEAR
TURTLE NECK
Jacket - TOPSHOP
Jumper - UNIQLO
Jeans - TOPSHOP
Boots - Newlook
Bag - Newlook
Earrings - Newlook

MENSWEAR
Menswear - Turtle Neck
Jacket - Newlook
Jumper - UNIQLO
Trousers - Newlook
Shoes - TOPMAN
Bag - Riverisland
Socks - TOPMAN

Hello my viewers, I'm back I know I ain't been on my blog for a little bit now..... I'm back now with my favourite pieces from this Autumn Season. Well the turtle necks are back this season, They can be found anywhere on the high street in a range of different colours, I guess it's never going out of season. It's a very versatile piece, that can be worn with anything, whether its jeans for a casual look or tapered trousers for a smart work wear look.
I've added some of my favourite inspirational images of different ways it can be styled by women and men, hope you enjoy and get lots of inspiration to go and buy one, it is definitely needed in your closet.


























Please follow me

Comments

Popular Posts