Get your Cape on

Get your Cape on

Get your Cape on by stylestylist21 featuring short leather boots

Jacket - Tedbaker
Jumper - TOPSHOP
Jeans - TOPSHOP
Bag - H&M
Boots - TOPSHOP
Hat - H&M
Necklace - H&M

Well well winter is coming around yet again, I don't like winter, but I do like the fashion.








Francesco Scognamiglio, ChloƩ and H&M








Hope you enjoyed this post 

xx


                           Miss Selfridges                 TOPSHOP                               H&M

Go buy yours now :-) 











Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you liked my outfit!!!
      I would love for us to follow each other

      x

      Delete
  2. hello dear!
    OMG!Your have a great blog! pics are inspiring me! So creative :)
    I wanna to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    Let me know , pleas. I always follow back. Will be great keep in touch! :)
    have a great day !!
    xoxo

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Aaaaww such a nice comment, thank you so much :-)
      It means alot, I'm glad you liked my blog!!!!
      Yeah of course we can follow eachother, going to check out your blog :-)

      take care hope to hear from you soon

      x

      www.liveloveinspirefashion.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts