How to style - Bistro Trousers

How to style - Bistro Trousers

How to style - Bistro Trousers by stylestylist21 featuring cashmere sweaters

Everything from www.boden.co.uk
Necklace and Earrings - TOPSHOP

How to style - Bistro trousers

Everything from www.boden.co.uk

This season in The Boden Store I have selected my favourite trousers and created two outfits, one for day wear and one for evening wear to give my viewers some inspiration on styling these trousers.
They have just arrived in store and I was so in love with them.... I just need them for work!!! They can be worn with anything in your wardrobe, you can add a cream jumper, a button down shirt for a casual/smart look with a black blazer, how about buying the matching top Hattie top to follow to most popular trend this season (Tartan) and (Matching Separates) with the trousers to match or just a casual plain t-shirt for the best laid back look.


I have selected some of my favourite street style images to give you some more inspiration on styling these trousers :-)















Hope you enjoyed this post

xx

Enjoy shopping :-)





Comments

Popular Posts