How to style - British tweed Blazer

How to style - British tweed Blazer

How to style - British tweed Blazer by stylestylist21 featuring shoulder strap purses

Everything from Boden

Trousers - Oxford turn-ups
Shirt - The shirt
Shoes - Sixties Sling-backs
Bag - Draycott Bag
Necklace - Square stone necklace
Bracelet - TOPSHOP

I just love a Tartan Blazer can be worn with anything in your wardrobe to smarten up an outfit or just add abit of texture and print. My favourite trend is the tartan suit with matching trousers.... But with this outfit I made it more easy to wear. I added this plain white shirt and smart navy wool trousers to keep the warmness for this winter. I love the red trimming in the collar of this jacket it adds some colour and the red makes the outfit look preppy :-)
I would say that women between Mid 20's and late 70's can wear this outfit with style don't be afraid we all need to be stylish and glamorous at any age. There is this one customer that comes into the store and she always looks stunning, I admire her I want to be dressing like her when I'm older.

Here are some inspirational images in ways you can wear this trend

















Hope you enjoyed this post 

xx


Comments

Popular Posts