My favourite Knitted Jumpers this Fall

The Textured Off Duty Jumper

The Textured Off Duty Jumper by stylestylist21 featuring a leather purse

Jumper - Textured Off Duty Jumper Boden
Jacket - Amelia Coat from Boden
Jeans - Super Skinny from Boden
Boots - Stretched Heeled Boots from Boden
Bag - Draycott Bag from Boden
Necklace - Square Stone Necklace from Boden

Even though my favourite season is Summer, I must say I do prefer the Winter fashion trends The colours are stunning, the prints are everywhere, the outerwear is getting even more stunning!!!!, there is knee high boots and accessories that need to be worn...I just love the layering look and Knitwear this Fall 2014 is amazing so many different styles and looks you can go for. With this post I've put together some of my favourite knitwear this season all the trends for you to buy :-)


                       Newlook - Cameo Rose Jumper           Topshop - Knitted Cable Jumper



      Miss Selfridges - Embellished Flower Jumper      GAP -  Button Mockneck Jumper

                          
                  Selfridges - Sandro                                          H&M - Knitted Poncho


INSPIRATIONAL STREET STYLE OUTFITS















 




Hope you enjoyed this post 


xx

Please comment below!!!

Comments

  1. I love your blog! This is a great post :)
    What makes you beautiful
    Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tanya,
      Thankyou so much, Glad you liked my blog!!!
      Yes of course lets follow eachother

      :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts