Just a cover up

Just a cover up

Just a cover up by stylestylist21 featuring high waisted jean

Everything from TOPSHOP
Boots - Newlook

Sorry I haven't been on my blog in a while, I just recently got a new laptop, Its been my birthday recently and it was a gift from my lovely boyfriend. So what have I been up too you ask?
Well I got myself my first car so i'm a driver now!!!! Been working non stop preparing the shop for the sale, We had our Christmas party at the Meat and Wine restaurant in West fields Shepherd bush the food was delicious..... So back to blogging!!!
I am loving this trend at the moment they come in all different materials and patterns my favorite is tartan, Every girl needs one in there wardrobe it will transform your outfit and create layers it's absolutely stunning!! It's great to keep you warm. You can create so many different looks.
Here are some inspiring street style images.....


























Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx




Comments

Popular Posts