How to style - The Eliza Top Spring/Summer 2015









How to style - The Eliza Top Spring/Summer 2015

Skirt - Grace Skirt
Cardigan - Favourite cropped cardigan
Bag - Maida Vale Bag
Shoes - Millie Slingbacks

How to style - The Eliza top Spring/Summer


Trouser - Chelsea Turn-ups
Jacket - Ingrid Coat
Shoes - Polly point shoes

Everything from www.boden,co.uk

Well I can't wait for Spring/Summer to come!!! That's my favorite season of the year....
I have made this post based on my favorite top in store now :-)
I absolutely love the print, the colors and the material, its stunning!! and so comfortable.
I have created two outfits to show you very different looks.
The first one is very girly and preppy I've added some knee high socks to make it more playful.
The second one is more for the girls in their 20's, young, fun, colorful, smart day wear.
Be daring to wear bright colors in the winter.

Hope you enjoyed this post

xx




Comments

Popular Posts