Cheltenham Races outfit for @ColourMeMarch

Yesterday I received a call from @etailPR, I spoke to a lady from a company called @ColourMeMarch, she invited me to go to the Races tomorrow but I can't make it because i'm working, so she wanted me to create an outfit for Ladies Day tomorrow which is being held at Chelternham Races as part of their #ColourMeMarch Campaign. 
I absolutely love adding different colors to my outfits and I think everyone should have a little bit of color in their life. 

I have never been to the races before, but one day I would love to go.
I'm such a people watcher I love looking at different peoples style and outfits and taking inspiration, I think if I went to this event it would be so much fun. 

I have created an outfit for you girls and boys to give you inspiration on how you can style your look. For the Girls/Women I have picked this stunning lace blue dress from OASIS to add some feminine detailing inspired by this current trend, I am never disappointed when wearing lace it's so girlie and sexy you can never go wrong with one of these. I have matched it with a trench style coat from COS very chic and easy to throw on for any occasion. I decided to add another pop of color with these Red heels from OFFICE loving the gladiator straps around the foot very sexy. Every girl needs a hat to wear to the races it's a must have accessory, along with this clutch bag from NEW LOOK very easy to carry when your just chatting with your friends. Don't forget to add some jewellery , keep your lips nude or with a little shine and oooopppsss how can I forget a little umbrella.

Cheltenham Races outfit for @ColourMeMarch

Cheltenham Races outfit for @ColourMeMarch by stylestylist21 featuring cross strap sandals

Jacket - COS
Dress - OASIS
Hat - ETSY
Bag - NEW LOOK
Shoes - OFFICE
Earrings - NEW LOOK
Bracelet - NEW LOOK
Lipstick - TOPSHOP

Cheltenham Races Menswear

Jacket - Mr Porter - Club Monaco Wright
Shirt - Mr Porter - Paul Smith
Trousers - Mr Porter - Givenchy
Hat - Mr Porter - Gucci
Shoes - Mr Porter - John Lobb
Sunglasses - Mr Porter - Paul Smith

For the Boys/Men I have put together an outfit for you too inspired by the hat trend this season :-)
very smart and quirky great for just a chilled day and also the evening. I have put it with some smart trousers that will get you noticed from a mile away because they are so sleek. Adding a different colored shirt will add more color to this outfit bringing it more to life, It would look also stunning with a white shirt but for this occasion it is just perfect!! For the guys keep it simple but still make it funky. I absolutely love hats on guys this hat is not just for the girls, no no no guys are wearing them too so stylish. To finish the look don't forget sunglasses great for just standing around taking in the view.

Today was the last day on getting your tickets for this event :-( with @ColourMeMarch
But don't forget to follow them on twitter to catch up on all the action.

DON'T FORGET TO ADD SOME COLOR!!!!

Thank you to @etailPR for giving me this opportunity

Would love to know what you wore to this event, don't hesitate to message below!










 








Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts