Get the Look for Less!!!! High End & Highstreet

A lot of women think that they can't recreate an outfit that is so expensive and wish they had it in their wardrobe... But actually Ladies you can :-)
It is so easy all you have to do is know what your looking for and what shops to go in that will give you the right amount of quality but at a lower price, for e.g. PRIMARK will be your cheapest option but it will also look expensive depending on how you will put your outfit together, ZARA, MANGO, H&M and TOPSHOP has good quality.
I have loved so many outfits from my style icon Olivia Pamelo but I can never afford her prices maybe one day! What I do I select my favorite pieces that she has worn and take it with me when I go shopping and hunt for what I'm looking for at an affordable price.
If I can do it so can you :-)

Get the Look for Less!!!! High End

Get the Look for Less!!!! High End by stylestylist21 featuring a 18k bracelet
Waistcoat - Jil Sander
Trousers - TOME
Shirt - Miu Miu
Bag - Sophie Hulme
Shoes - Saint Laurent
Hat - Saint Laurent
Bracelet - Sidney Garber


Get the look for less!!!! Highstreet

Waistcoat - Romwe
Trousers - Simply Be
Shirt - This item is sold out but here's another one from Newlook
Bag - H&M
Hat - Nelly.com
Bracelet - Forever 21
Shoes - OFFICE

My style icon images from google.co.uk


















Hope you enjoyed this post

xxxx






Comments

Popular Posts