I'M SUCH A BARGAIN HUNTER!!!!!


This weekend I spent it with my mum. We went croydon Shopping Centre. 
I am such an absolute bargain hunter, I love finding clothes at such good prices especially Primark they have such a good sale every time I go, I also went to Matalan. But I do think in order to find the best you have to know what your looking for, know your style and go early as possible, otherwise all the sizes you want will be gone. I have put together some outfits with the items I brought on that day to show you how I would style them :-) 
Would love to read your comments.....
WHAT'S THE BEST BARGAIN YOU HAVE BROUGHT???????

Jumper - Matalan (£6.00)
Culottes - Primark (£14.00)

Jumper - Primark (£8.00)
Styled with Boden Chelsea Trouser

Necklace - Primark (£5.00)

Coat - Primark (£10.00)
Jumper - Matalan (£4.00)
Same necklace from Primark

Lightweight Jacket - Primark (£7.00)
Same jumper from Matalan 
Styled with Primark Slim tapered trousers

Jumper - Matalan (£12.00)
Jacket - Primark (£10.00)
Same Primark tapered trousers 

Blue top - Matalan (£6.00)
Culottes - Primark (£7.00)
Blazer brought before from Primark also.

Shoes - Primark (£12.00)

















Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts