THE SLEEVELESS BLAZER

THE SLEEVELESS BLAZER

THE SLEEVELESS BLAZER by stylestylist21 featuring faux leather handbags
SHOP NOW
Shirt - UNIQLO
Sleeveless Blazer - TOPSHOP
Jeans -  New look
Bag - Mango
Shoes - DUNE
Sunglasses - Stella McCartney
Necklace - TOPSHOP

This Spring 2015 I think I've found the one item that I will wear forever and ever it's the Sleeveless Blazer you can wear it with anything in your wardrobe, it's great for putting over jackets aswell!. I have seen alot of this trend on the high street, every where I turn. I'm getting great inspirational outfit ideas to recreate, thanks to my favorite thing to do is people watching... I love the minimalist style, it's a great way to show effortless chic, stunning for evening looks.
I have been looking for a black blazer for ages, but I think this is my replacement for this Spring.
This Blazer comes in different lengths, colors and styles including the wrap over tie front trench coat.  It fit's everyone's personality!!! So get yours now or you will regret it!
Also check out some more outfits on an Online Magazine I am writing for whether your on a high-street or high-end budget  www.fashionfademagazine.co.uk  don't forget to follow them on instragram @fashionfademag
I have added some inspirational street style images to get you started.

WHICH OUTFIT WOULD YOU WEAR???











BUY NOW 

                    ACNE STUDIOS                                   ASOS 
            FOREVER 21                                              H&M 
       MISS GUIDED                                          RIVERISLAND
 NEWLOOK
                      TOPSHOP                                           URBAN OUTFITTERS

Hope you enjoyed this post

Don't forget to follow me!!

xx



Comments

Popular Posts