B.A.B.Y B.L.U.E

BABY BLUE
BABY BLUE by stylestylist21 featuring a gold tone chain necklace
Top - Bottega Veneta
Jeans - Riverisland 
Bag - Jimmy Choo
Sandals - Robert Clergerie
Necklace - Chloe
Sunglasses - Isabel Marant

Spring 2015 is bursting with color!! This spring the statement color is Baby Blue. I absolutely love this color for this season very effortless, playful, fun, bright, girlie, soft and easy to wear with anything from day to night. It can be a statement jacket, dress, trousers, top, accessories or even makeup. Everyone needs this color in their wardrobe especially me (meaning I need to get mine). Don't be scared to bring some color into your wardrobe, for me it keeps me happy. Growing up I have always loved color the brighter the better but now im almost in my mid 20's I've kept it to a minimal  "less is more."  I must say this has been my favorite quote recently since I've updated my wardrobe. "SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF SOPHISTICATION".
So girls make sure you buy your Baby Blue item right now or you will regret it!!
I've added some inspirational street style images on how the girls on the streets wear this trend and also where you can buy yours now :-) Enjoy Shopping!!!
















BUY NOW

MISS GUIDED - DRESS                                         TOPSHOP - BLAZER


Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Don't forget to comment and follow!!





Comments

Popular Posts