4 Ways to Wear - Stripe Trousers


OUTFIT 1
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Top - TOPSHOP
Waistcoat - Newlook
Bag - Riverisland (Bag out of stock online) but this bag is stunning with it 
Sandals - TOPSHOP
Earrings - Riverisland


OUTFIT 2
Jacket - Newlook 
Top - Try this printed top MANGO
Shoes - Newlook
Earrings - TOPSHOP


OUTFIT 3 
Top - Riverisland (Similar top)
Bag - Newlook
Sandals - Newlook
Necklace - Riverisland


OUTFIT 4 
Shirt - Saint Laurent  (Net-a-Porter)
Bag - Tory Burch 
Heels - Jimmy Choo (Net-a-Porter)
Hat - Rag & Bone (Net-a-Porter)

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION 







Hope you enjoyed this post

Don't forget to follow!!
 Check out my new Youtube Channel 
Don't forget to comment 

xxxx


Comments

  1. nice looks! Need such a striped pants

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new PLAYSUIT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey RetroStreetStation!! Thank you for your comment :-) I know I need to get mine too.... I defo will check it out lets follow each other?

      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts