STYLIST MAGAZINE COMPETITION


Hey everybody, I'm entering an amazing competition following the SS15 Red Trend which will probably change my life!!! where I can show my skills to the world. My dream is just around the corner... with Stylist Magazine sponsored by FORD UK and featuring blogger "we the people style".
I would love your support!! All you have to do is go to my Instagram account @fashioniswhatyoumakeit and LIKE!! both of my photos below... the most likes will be in the top 12 :-)

Waistcoat - Primark
Top - Primark
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Newlook
Sunglasses - Matalan














STYLIST MAGAZINE COMPETITION


STYLIST MAGAZINE COMPETITION by stylestylist21 featuring summer shirts

Shirt - RIVERISLAND
Jacket - BALMAIN (NET-A-PORTER)
Trousers - TOPSHOP
Necklace - H&M
Bag - MARC JACOBS (Just search for a yellow bag or even a tan bag)
Shoes - TOPSHOP
Earrings - H&M (any chandelier earrings)
Sunglasses - H&M

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

Would love your support!!

xxx



Comments

  1. stylish look, stunning!

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/07/outfit-draped-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey RetroStreetStation,

      Thank you so much for your comment!!! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts