TREND - SPORT LUXE


Sport Luxe has hit the high street, but in a different way, it's not just for gym girls!! now its about making your outfit as trendy as ever. Mixing trainers with ripped jeans, crop tops and statement pieces. I love this trend... I need to get myself a pair of trainers!! ASAP.
I have put together 3 Outfits that you can recreate and buy right now.. 
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE???


OUTFIT 1
Jacket - TOPSHOP
Crop Top - TOPSHOP
Jeans - TOPSHOP
Bag - TOPSHOP
Trainers - OFFICE
Watch - TOPSHOP
Earrings - NEWLOOK


OUTFIT 2
Crop Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Bag - NEWLOOK
Trainers - NEWLOOK
Earrings - H&M
Sunglasses - FOREVER 21



OUTFIT 3
Waistcoat - NEWLOOK
Joggers - NEWLOOK
Crop Top - TOPSHOP 
Bag - NEWLOOK
Shoes - H&M
Sunglasses - H&M
Necklace - H&M

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION 























Hope you enjoyed this post

Don't forget to follow!!

KEEP STYLISH!!

xxx


Comments

  1. I grew up as such a tomboy so I love all these sporty looks! Hope you're having a great day! xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    p.s. I'm holding a fun giveaway for a $100 giftcard to my vintage shop if you want to enter! :)
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2015/07/win-100-gift-card-to-braided-bandit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah :-)
      Thank you for your comment..!!
      Glad you liked my post :-)
      Will defo check it out

      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts