DAY OUT IN KINGSTON + PHOTOSHOOT



Last Sunday 16.08.15 I spent the day in Kingston and met up with one of my best friends @s_laws Check her out on Instagram. We met in College doing a Photography course. I haven't seen her for a while so we had a girlie catch up, brunch, of course a shopping trip to Primark!!! and a Photo shoot. We was hunting for the best spot to shoot, it was so hard because Kingston has so many quirky places, searching and searching for 30 mins eventually after trying out so many spots, I think we both finally found the best spot, She is a photographer so she took some photos for me for this blog post today of my outfit :-) I love them! I also done a vlog for you also to see my day in Kingston, I hope you enjoyed it!!.
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram - @fashioniswhatyoumakeit
and YouTube for more videos - Zodie Myles
Let me know what you think of my video and don't forget to subscribe!!!

Would love to read your comments xx 


Jacket - Primark £14
Blouse - Primark £9
Jeans - Primark £13
Bag - Fusion £15
Sandals - Newlook £11.99
Sunglasses - Boden

Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did

xxx

KEEP STYLISH 



Comments

  1. What a talent you have Samaya, those photos of designer clothes from Primark, surely they weren't Primark? Anyway, you both did an incredible job. And... That trip to Five Guys mmmmm you deserved those huge burgers, even the way you took the photo of that cake, made me very hungry. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharronita, Yeah they are from Primark :-) so cheap aren't they!!! Aaaaawww Thankyou... yep the burgers were delicious and that waffle, I just love cream and strawberry couldn't resist it!!
      Thank you for your comment

      xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts