FASTEN YOUR BELT



Its Tuesday at 8:18pm, Just got in from work,  I'm sitting on my bed doing this post for you, sorry I haven't been here for a while so much things has been happening.. This post is all about this seasons biggest trend that's going to knock everything else out the water for the most must have accessory. This season it's all about Belts over your coat, jumpers or shirts... so Stylish I Love it!!!!.

Summer is almost over which I'm not happy about, because we didn't really get summer here. But what I'm most excited about in the new season is layering. This is where your belt will come into your outfit, if your thinking... What is she talking about? If you thought belts are only good for holding your jeans, well not anymore. On the net and the streets of London i'm seeing alot of this trend and i'm definitely adding this to my wardrobe, I have to get myself a thick belt!!!
I have put an outfit together for you that you can buy now with a click of your button.
I also have added some inspirational images to get you more inspired in ways to style this trend! Would love to read you comments??











Fasten Your Belt

Fasten Your Belt by stylestylist21 featuring a black shoulder bag

Top - H&M
Jacket - French Connection
Jeans - TOPSHOP
Bag - TOPSHOP
Shoes - Newlook
Belt - TKMAXX
Necklace - Accessorize













Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

KEEP STYLISH 

Comments

Popular Posts