HOW TO DRESS FOR 
ALL SEASONS

Don't you just love that the UK has 4 Seasons..... hmmmm time for some more shopping!! Always an excuse to get more clothes for the change of weather. (I'm such a Shopaholic) I love buying new things and updating my wardrobe. Many people are not sure how to take this weather it's so unpredictable, one day it will be very sunny, the next raining and then so so cold... I have put together some outfits for you that you should be wearing for each seasons. 

TOP - ROMWE
JEANS - ROMWE
SANDAL HEELS - ROMWE
BAG - H&M
SUNGLASSES - ROMWE

WHAT TO WEAR - FOR SUMMER
For me summer is the best season!! I love it!!! I wish it was summer all year round, I love hot weather. When choosing your outfit for summer like this one above, go for something flowly not tight you want it to be airy so you don't get too hot... I love this top from www.romwe.com, off the shoulder tops is the biggest trend this summer 2015, I am seeing them everywhere on the high street in so many different styles from tight, cropped, which is Inspired by the 70's Style. I would say jeans can be worn all year round hot or cold... But for summer go for some fun jeans that has an edge. The ripped knee jeans also from Romwe is one of the hottest sexiest trends this season very chic whether they are slim jeans or boyfriend jeans. The best accessory for summer is a tan bag so sophisticated and can be worn with any outfit. Just add some stunning strap sandal heels also from Romwe to complete your outfit and of course sunglasses you need one for every outfit :-) 


RAIN JACKET - BODEN
TOP - MANGO
JEANS - HM
BAG - NEWLOOK
HEELS - NEWLOOK
NECKLACE - ROMWE
EARRINGS - NEWLOOK

WHAT TO WEAR - FOR SPRING
Well Well Well Spring is the season when you can wear still your summer clothes but make sure to have a cardigan or rain coat with you everywhere you go or just an umbrella it's the season for rain... 
A rain coat is your essential for this season you must have one in your wardrobe. This rain coat from www.boden.co.uk is very versatile it can be worn for many different looks. A loose white tee can be worn with anything for day and for night. The must have wardrobe essential is Black Jeans they are the best for all seasons. To glam up your outfit add some strappy sandal heels great for a night on the town. When styling a plain tee add a statement necklace this one is from www.romwe.com or just earrings.

BLOUSE - WAREHOUSE
JACKET - H&M
SKIRT - NEWLOOK
BAG - WAREHOUSE
HAT - WAREHOUSE
BOOTS - RIVERISLAND

WHAT TO WEAR - FOR AUTUMN
I love the autumn season... I must say autumn it is my favorite when it comes to the fashion. I love the layering trend, mix and matching with different textures and fabrics to create a stunning outfit!! this is my favorite look. The suede fringe skirt is so on trend this autumn 2015, I still need to get mine! I need to have it in my wardrobe. When styling for autumn this drapey coat  is stunning with anything and can dress up an outfit with a click of your fingers it looks great with some denim jeans and a white blouse great for a classic look. This look is inspired again by the 70's trend these high knee suede boots, suede bag and hat will bring your look together great for a Instagram outfit post! 


JACKET - MANGO
JUMPER - H&M
BAG - TOPSHOP
TROUSERS - TOPSHOP
BOOTS - TOPSHOP
NECKLACE - ACCESSORIZE
EARRINGS -  ACCESSORIZE

WHAT TO WEAR FOR WINTER
Winter is not my favorite season at all it's so cold. It's the weather where you have such an amazing outfit but it's covered by a coat aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. 
WHY SHOULD FASHION BE COVERED UP????.
But I must say I do love this outfit the color of this coat  is gorgeous. This knitted polo neck Jumper looks so cosy I want one now I must have it! from H&M. This season the trend is about wearing smart slim trousers with Chunky knits. Ankle boots are great to wear with cropped trousers for another smart look, do not think only flat shoes must be worn with cropped trousers NO NO NO Ankle boots is a big trend. To add texture this fringe bag from Topshop is an essential piece you must have. 

Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

KEEP STYLISH

Comments

Popular Posts