MY AUTUMN/WINTER WISHLIST

I have put together some of my favorite items from www.shein.com for my Wishlist this month. I have recently collaborated with this website and would love for you to check out my favorite pieces and leave your comments below on which items are your favorite??? I have chosen some great pieces that can be worn during the Autumn/Winter 2015 and that everybody can have in their wardrobe with the affordable prices!!! If you really want it! I have put it in categories for you...

JACKETS/COATS


1. Stripe Jacket 2. Grey Long Sleeve coat 3. Navy Long Sleeve Trench Coat 4. Yellow Long Sleeve Coat 5. White Long Round neck coat  6. Faux Fur coat  7. Purple Coat 8. Grey Long Boyfriend Coat 

DRESSES


 1. Grey Polo Neck Dress 2. Yellow Long Sleeve V-Neck Floral dress 3. Wine Red High Neck Dress 4. Suede Pocket Dress 5. Grey Long Sleeve body con dress 6. White Bell Sleeve dress 

TOPS//BLOUSE/KNITWEAR


 1. Grey Long Sleeve V-Neck 2. Printed T-Shirt 3. Tie Neck Bow Blouse 4. Blue Shirt 5. Grey Knit Loose Sweater

CARDIGANS/BLAZER/KIMONOS


 1. Tie-Dye Kimono 2. Floral Kimono 3. Khaki blazer 4. Burgundy Blazer 5. Tartan Cardigan 6. Grey Cardigan 

TWO-PIECE OUTFITS



SKIRTS


TROUSERS/SHORTS/DENIM/PRINT



JUMPSUIT/PLAYSUIT


BOOTS/SANDALS/HEELS/FLATS

JEWELRY 


ACCESSORIES



Well I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did!!!
Would love to read your comments :-) 
Don't forget to follow my blog for more Styling, Outfits, advice, wishlists and trends.
Also check out my 
and YouTube - My Channel

xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts