OFF THE SHOULDER

Hey everyone! and welcome to my outfit post in collaboration with newdress.com
I am working with this company on my blog showing you how I style each piece I receive and doing styling videos for you too!! I absolutely love this top it's flirty, comfortable, so stylish, can wear with anything I was inspired by the Bell Sleeve trend and I love the hole in the sleeve. It will look great with a button down denim skirt or suede skirt for the autumn. This look is so effortless, the lace detailing on the sleeves and the criss cross back is great for if your going on holiday. It would also look stunning with a maxi skirt. 
Check out my latest post HOW TO STYLE - THE BELL SLEEVE for more ways to style this trend. 
Also don't forget to hype my look on www,lookbook.nu  and to subscribe to my Youtube Channel!!! 
KEEP STYLISH x










Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts