STYLE MAKEOVER


I am in the beginning of starting my own business in becoming a Wardrobe Styling and Personal Shopper. I'm looking to work with some people to help me build my portfolio which involves going on a little shopping trip with me!!!! I would love to work with real shape women and men including girls and boys at any age giving them their personal style which will make them feel confident :). Dressing people for any occasion, suiting their lifestyle no matter what you do, whether you work in an office, a school teacher or stay at home mum and after birth mummies who want to find their style again in the latest trends.

Email me : workwithwhatyougot772@gmail.com

My first client was my lovely mum, she is a mum of 2 with daughters in their 20's. She is the best mum I could ever ask for, she is my best friend and my role model.
Me and my mum went on a shopping trip to primark, she was looking for an outfit that she can wear during the day and night... I went for tops that was not too busy on top and v-neck to elongate her neck to give a classic look but still dressy for the night and flattering for her body shape (Apple). I took a before pic which is the floral blouse and camel trousers. I picked out these 4 outfits!! She really loved them all but she went for the burnt orange blouse and black jeans, she loved the fringe gold cardigan but they didn't have it in her size. 
These outfits is a great combination of day and night looks. Very comfortable for the day but still stylish for the night, just add some accessories to complete the outfits.

BEFORE



AFTER





Hope you enjoyed this post 

Follow me on Instagram - @fashioniswhatyoumakeit
and my YouTube Channel - Zodie Styles

xxx

KEEP STYLISH!!

Comments

Popular Posts