FANCY A PERSONAL SHOPPING TRIP WITH ME!!

Hey Everyone! I'm ready to change my life!
In today's video i'm going to be taking you Personal Shopping with me down oxford street in Primark. I'm in the beginning of starting my own Personal Styling/Shopping business and was given the best opportunity to take my mums friend on a Personal Shopping trip! She was looking for some new clothes for work wear that she can mix and match to get the most out of her wardrobe!
I am building my portfolio at the moment, so If you are not sure how to dress for your body shape? What to wear? How to find your own personal style? or want to work with what they have already in their wardrobe, delete or add? Had an item in your closet that your not sure what to put with it? Come shopping with me and most important you have to live in London don't hesitate to email me, we can meet up for a cup of tea and a chat! to discuss in further detail what you would like :-) 
I wont video any of our day outs! Just take some pics before and after :-)
My next video I will be going into more detail about prices, services etc. So keep checking for that!!

Email address - workwithwhatyougot772@gmail.com

CLIENT FEED BACK :-)

1. What was your favourite outfit?
Of all the things I tried on, my favourite outfit was the black skirt with the turquoise blouse and the maroon waistcoat.

2. How was the whole experience? 
The whole thing was enjoyable, friendly and definitely would recommend it. Zodie was really friendly, made me feel really comfortable and her style taste was unquestionable.

3. Would you shop with Zodie again? 
Most definitely!

4. Would you recommend Zodie Styles service? Most definitely, already mentioned to everyone who knew I was going about how good the experience was.

5. What was you looking for?
An experience and an insight into fashion from somebody who wants to make a living out of something they love.

6. Did we achieve what you were looking for? 
Yes, I have an update work and free-time wardrobe that I now love J

Thank you for Saturday! Was really good…Aimee X



Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Thanks for watching!!!

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel :-) for more Styling Videos

FOLLOW ME HERE:

My Blog - http://liveloveinspirefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Instagram - https://instagram.com/fashioniswhatyoumakeit/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/stylestylist21

Want to be styled!!!!!

KEEP STYLISH
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts