IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Don't you just love Boohoo! I know I do :-) with such affordable prices following the current trends. How can you not buy from this collection, at the moment they have 10% off Dresses, Jumpsuits and Play-suits just by entering in the code JUMPONIT with also £1.99 for next day delivery between 3pm - 9pmjust enter the code FLASH to get yours! WOW!!! 
It's party season, my birthday is coming up, Christmas is just 8 Fridays away I can't believe it has come so quick! and I'm not prepared at all I have so much presents to buy lol. I have teamed up with Boohoo today to show you my top pieces that you need to buy now before they are gone.
Autumn going on winter has come don't feel like you have to sit in-front of the TV and not go out because at the moment it is so cold... move away from the TV, put on your best dress, jumpsuit or play suit and get out for a night out!!!
Which is your favorite piece???
    Square Neck Midi Dress, Geo Print button Jumpsuit, Oversized shirt dress, Slouchy knitted dress

Wrap front DressLucia Lace High Neck Midi Dress, High Neck Prom Dress, Monochrome Jumpsuit


Slinky Cut out Maxi Dress                         High Neck Lace Velvet Dress


Happy Shopping!!

Hope you liked this post

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts