My Dorothy Perkins - Wish list!

                     Metallic Stripe Mock Neck Top - £14                  Olive Bow Blouse - £22

                              Colour Block Top - £24                     Tan Suedette Waistcoat - £20

                    Tie Waist Denim Shirt Dress - £24            Khaki eqaulette Shift Dress - £20
                           Chi Chi Baroque Dress - £74.99        Little Mistress Blue Dress - £62
                        Chinchilla Faux Fur Coat - £59             Khaki Brushed Waterfall Jacket - £65
                   Black 'Dafny' Ghillie Court - £29                     Black Loop 70's Boots - £45
                        Grey Culotte Jumpsuit - £40            Premium Khaki Suede Wrap skirt - £85
                       Black Soft Square Tote Bag - £30         Stripe Pique Straight Leg - £20 
Grey Fedora Hat - £14                                  Camel Cape - £25

I can't believe we are so close to December! Christmas has come again...it's gone so fast and winter is fast approaching :-( It's time for another Wish List featuring Dorothy Perkins and at the moment they have an amazing offer going on you get 24% OFF for 36 hours ends Midnight Wednesday! I just love the A/W fashion, the colors are amazing and I just love layering with different textures. I have put together some of my favourite pieces for you to shop now! I'm just in love with this tartan cape! Oh my god isn't it stunning!! I need to have it in my wardrobe and it's only £25 what a bargain.
What one is your favourite??? :-)
Are these items in your wishlist.....

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts