Onto the next step!








Hello everyone and Welcome back to my blog!!
Today I have some really exciting news I am in the beginning of pursuing my goal to become a Personal Stylist/Shopper! DON'T EVER GIVE UP! I went on my first client shopping trip with a friend of mine recently, which I will be doing a post about shortly, So stay tuned! and also for my Personal shopping trip VLOG on my Youtube Channel :-) "Just waiting for her comments!". 
If any of you ladies or gents need help with updating your wardrobe but don't know where to start? Want a new style? Want help to dress for an occasion? Or you a new mummy and want to be a stylish mummy?
 Let's reach 2000 Followers on my Instagram page @fashioniswhatyoumakeit and one of my lucky followers from London only will get a styling session with me!!!! Just tag yourself below in the comments on my Instagram page!! 
or Email : workwithwhatyougot772@gmail.com. 
With your questions on where you would like help! 
Want to be apart of my portfolio!! :-)

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

xxx
I can be your Personal Stylist???

Comments

Popular Posts