The perfect winter coat - THE SHEARLING


Finding your perfect winter coat is never easy, but I think this shearling coat is your last stop. It's warm, stylish, vintage and affordable or expensive whatever your budget. I'm here to show you 2 ways you can wear this coat for different looks. Inspired by the 70's trend which is the biggest trend this season. This coat will be the coat you will wear forever and ever, it won't go out of date.

I decided to go for a short style for my first outfit for the petite ladies! on a cheaper budget. This look is great for a day shopping and I love how it drapes down the front. I added this cord button down skirt also following the biggest trend to add some texture and a statement. By adding this stripe top instead of a knitted jumper adds personality and fun. When it comes to accessories this fringe bag is just stunning!! topping it with this burnt orange hat and brown ankle heeled boots shows you love to experiment. Just keep the jewellery simple and makeup simple.

For my second look, well this look is for the fashionista girls who want to splash out on that designer piece that can't be missed! I went for this stunning Gucci coat with a tied waist which is very modern and elegant, I added this suede midi skirt to keep in with the all suede trend and this khaki structured shirt to add a masculine twist. I just love this fur bag... I think I need one in my wardrobe!! These leather boots is very versatile and can wear with any outfit. Along with this statement necklace which can be worn for any occasion I decided to add it to this outfit because it looks so stylish and really a statement piece.

Outfit 1 

SHEARLING COAT

SHEARLING COAT by stylestylist21 featuring Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Newlook
Stripe Top - H&M
Hat - H&M
Bag - H&M
Boots - Newlook
Earrings - Accessorize
Mascara - Superdrug

Total - £207
Outfit 2
SHEARLING COAT
SHEARLING COAT by stylestylist21 featuring a flared coat
Jacket - GUCCI
Suede skirt - Theory
Khaki shirt - Saint Laurent 
Fur bag - Givenchy
Boots - Saint laurent
Necklace - Erickson Beamon
Earrings - Lanvin
Mascara - By Terry
Eyeliner - Eyeko

Street style


Hope you enjoyed this post

xxx

What look is your favorite??




Comments

Popular Posts