TO THE HAPPY COUPLE

Afternoon my fashionista's. It's that time of the year where couples are tieing the knot! Struggling to get inspiration for your wedding to find your perfect look? The Black Tux an online suit rental company has inspired me to share my fall wedding essentials, along with my top 3 tuxedos and suits for your chosen theme, they also offer a variety of accessories! so you can pick the best accessories to go with your theme...Definitely check out their collection. They have some amazing things :-) 
Also over the last few months I have been going to some amazing wedding venues and events due to my sister getting married! I literally can't wait! I'm so excited aaahhhh :-). I hope you get inspired by these looks... Which look is your favorite???
LOOK 1 
 THE CLASSIC COUPLE
Men's Suit - THE BLACK TUX
Wedding dress - House of Fraser
Mother of the Bride - House of Fraser
Brides maid dress - House of Fraser
Flower girl - House of Fraser
Cuff links - THE BLACK TUX
Suede bag - House of Fraser
LOOK 2
THE QUIRKY COUPLE
Men's suit - THE BLACK TUX
Wedding Dress - House of Fraser
Mum of the Bride - House of Fraser
Bride's maid dress - House of Fraser
Flower girl - House of Fraser
Cuff Link - THE BLACK TUX
LOOK 3 
THE VINTAGE COUPLE
Men's Suit - THE BLACK TUX
Wedding dress - House of Fraser
Mum of the Bride - House of Fraser
Bride's maid dress - House of Fraser
Flower girl - House of Fraser
Cuff Link - THE BLACK TUX

Hope you liked this post 

xxx 


Comments

Popular Posts