GREEN FUR COAT

At the moment my favourite color to wear this fall is Emerald Green. I recently got this Lux Faux fur coat from Primark it was £30. This was a tough decision to make it was either this or a statement tartan long boyfriend coat which was also stunning but I had to go for this one, a fur coat is the one to get!! It looked so nice on, I couldn't resist. Doesn't it look expensive and it's such a fun color. I love my new green fur coat! The texture of this fur looks shiny, that is what drew me to buy this. To me I thought maybe it could be a little bit longer but after seeing how these photos turned out. I was very pleased!! Primark is improving every time I go in there, I am obsessed! Why go to an expensive store when you can look stylish at an affordable price. (That's what I think!)
Taken by my best friend @s_laws on Instagram...Thanks Sammie x 
Styling this look I put these wax jeans from Boden, a black polo neck also from Primark and these Chelsea boots from Deichmann which is an amazing German shoe store and of course the perfect accessory the Fedora hat. I love this look x 
This coat can easily be styled for a dressy look too, just put on your favourite black body-con dress with some heels and your hair sleeked back in a ponytail. Very Chic!
Would love to read your comments x
Coat - Primark
Polo neck - Primark
Jeans - Boden
Boots - Deichmann
Bag - Fusion

Hope you enjoyed this post 

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts