How to wear - The Metallic

How to wear a Metallic Skirt - Just for everyday
How to wear a Metallic Skirt - For a Fashion Event

Don't think you can't look stylish everyday because you can anyone can! I do :-)
I love it when somebody say's to me "where did you buy your top from?" or  "You always look stylish". Seriously it makes me feel great. Wouldn't you love to feel that way everyday.
When styling the metallic skirt for everyday go for a more casual top like this jumper from topshop. I love the bell sleeve trend and high neck very chic. The perfect shoes to wear with a midi skirt is this ankle heeled boots from H&M, the boots on show are from the mexico website but I found you a similar pair from the UK website. This newlook bag is simple with just a hint of gold trimmings to make your statement. Keep your earrings plain with these hoops from Newlook. Add a chunky gold necklace to bring your look together . "I think I might have to recreate this look myself!!!". This necklace is sold out on H&M website but it might still be in stores.

How to wear a Metallic Skirt - For a Fashion Event
How to wear a Metallic Skirt - For just everyday

Fashion Events is the best place where you can experiment with your outfit, be adventurous and go wild!. When putting the perfect outfit together with this metallic skirt from DKNY don't be afraid to add texture with this fur gilet from River-island. Stand out from the crowd with this fun and bright Electric blue polo neck from my favorite shop Topshop. This skirt is already the statement piece you need to keep everybody's eyes on you, but don't just let this skirt to the talking keep it up throughout your outfit with your accessories, these blue statement earrings also from topshop is a winner they draw attention to your face great for a closeup. As you can see I am keeping the color blue running through from my top to my accessories. "Oh my god! have you seen this bag I think I need to have this in my life..." Fur bags is a big trend for winter 2015. I have chosen this one from topshop to bring this look together, you must have a statement bag at any fashion event it is the must have accessory. What I love about this bag is that even though it's a clutch it is a great size for holding my favourite lipstick and my camera isn't it just stunning!. You definitely need comfortable shoes for this event you might be on your feet all day moving from show to show, I don't mean wear the shoes that doesn't go with your outfit e.g trainers. These beauties will blow your mind and they have a chunky heel "I love a chunky heel". The lace up detail on these shoes is so sophisticated but still edgy, "I'm afraid they are also from topshop". 

How to wear Metallic Skirt - For a night out!

How to wear a Metallic Skirt - For a night out

I love getting dressed up for a night out! This outfit is just perfect for me :-) I'm not sure though if I can walk in those skinny heels might have to be a little thicker for me lol these are from newlook. At the moment I am seeing alot of crop tops in the high-street stores, what's different about this one from newlook is it has a high neck and it's velvet, I love it! very sophisticated but still sexy. I just added the same bag in my first outfit great for those essential pieces you need to have for the night. Just add these River-island color jeweled earrings to make your earrings a statement.

How you enjoyed this post 

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts